Firm History

Our Firm dates its history from 1921 when Charles A. Savage established a very successful law practice in Ocala, Florida. Until his death in 1994, he was recognized as a premier trial lawyer with a statewide reputation. His service included appointment as State Road Board Attorney, State Attorney and a distinguished reputation as a civil trial lawyer and criminal defense attorney. Immensely popular as a lawyer among his peers in the Fifth Circuit, he received an award from the Florida Bar as the longest continuously practicing attorney in the State of Florida. At the time of his death, he was also the oldest living former member of both houses of the Florida Legislature, among other distinguished service.

The Firm's active members seek to continue Mr. Savage's distinguished record of service to the community and the Bar. The Lawyers in our firm are active in the local bar and the Florida Bar. We are active participants in various bar organizations and believe in giving back both to the profession and to the community in which we live.